The 10" x 2" 5 Micron Inline Nano Silver Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon Filter captures Chlorine, Taste, and Odours.
BB ► Connection Type, ¼” Female (Needs a John Guest 1/4"×1/4" NPTF Male Quick Connector Straight Adaptor PP010822W at both ends - No tools or skills required)
What are the Omnipure Inline Nano Silver Filter applications?
- Ideal for use in drinking fountains as well as under the counter systems.
- Also ideal to use it in conjunction with other purification systems and reverse osmosis systems.
- Replaces inline fridge filters and caravan inline filters.
- If installed under the sink, this filter needs a dedicated drinking faucet to filter water at 1.9 LPM.
What's the Omnipure Inline Nano Silver Filter Filtration Media?When water passes through the 5 Micron Inline Nano Silver Coconut Shell Granular Activated Carbon Filter, water is forced through the small pores of the Inline Nano Silver Coconut Shell Activated Carbon, where mechanical filtration and physical/ chemical adsorption reduce chlorine, taste and odour, sediments, and a wide range of contaminants of concern —VOCs (pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals). The Inline Nano Silver Activated Carbon Filter has bacteriostatic properties. Silver Impregnated Filters inhibit the reproduction of bacteria within the filter.
How often should I replace the filter?
- The Inline Nano Silver Filter should be replaced every year or after 5,678 litres of usage.
- *As tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory
- *Replacement Frequency also depends on water quality and usage.
- *Carbon filters are recommended to be replaced every year.
- Note the arrow in the filter which indicates the flow direction
- Flush the filter with 5 gallons of water before use
- Replace the filter when filter reaches its capacity