The Omnipure ELF 10M P SB is an Inline Filter with granular activated carbon and phosphate in the inside.
Model Number Breakdown ELF 10M P SB
ELF ► ELF Filter Series (Extra Large Model)
10M ► Micron pore size, 10 Micron
P ► Phosphate within this filter inhibits corrosion and scale.
SB ► Specialised to fit into Everpure Heads
The part number on this filter represents the filter series model (first letters); the micron rating (first number); Specialised Media (letter after the number); and connection type (last two letters).
What are the Omnipure ELF 10M P SB applications?
- Connects to the cold water line.
- Capable of filtering all the cold water coming out of your kitchen faucet.
- If installed under the sink, this filter works with a flow rate of 6.3 LPM.
- Can also be installed with a dedicated faucet, just for filtered drinking water.
What's the Omnipure ELF 10M P SB Filtration Media?
- When water passes through the 10 Micron Omnipure Granular Activated Carbon, water is forced through the small pores of the filter, mechanical filtration and physical/ chemical adsorption reduce chlorine, taste and odour, and sediments.
- This filter combines carbon and phosphate to inhibit corrosion and scale.
How often should I replace the filter?
- The Omnipure ELF 10M P SB needs replacing every year or after 37,854 litres of usage.
- *As tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory
- *Replacement Frequency also depends on water quality and usage.
- *Carbon filters are recommended to be replaced every year.
- Flush the filter with 5 gallons of water before use
- Replace the filter when filter reaches its capacity
- Twist Lock in type