The Omnipure ELF 1M is an Inline Filter with a superior carbon block in the inside.
Model Number Breakdown ELF 1M
ELF ► ELF Filter Series (Extra Large Model)
1M ► Micron pore size, 1 Micron superior carbon block
The part number on this filter represents the filter series model (first letters); and the micron rating (first number).
What are the Omnipure ELF 1M applications?
- Connects to the cold water line.
- Capable of filtering all the cold water coming out of your kitchen faucet.
- If installed under the sink, this filter works with a flow rate of 6.3 LPM.
- Can be installed with a dedicated faucet for filtered drinking water use only.
What's the Omnipure ELF 1M Filtration Media?
- When water passes through the 1 Micron Omnipure Carbon Block Cartridge, water is forced through the small pores of the Omnipure Carbon Block Cartridge, where mechanical filtration and physical/ chemical adsorption reduce chlorine, taste and odour, sediments, and a wide range of contaminants of concern —VOCs (pesticides, herbicides, and other chemicals).
- This filter combines carbon and phosphate to inhibit corrosion and scale.
How often should I replace the filter?
- The Omnipure ELF 1M should be replaced every year or after 56, 781 litres of usage.
- *As tested and verified by manufacturer’s laboratory
- *Replacement Frequency also depends on water quality and usage.
- *Carbon filters are recommended to be replaced every year.
- Flush the filter with 5 gallons of water before use
- Replace the filter when filter reaches its capacity
- Twist Lock in type